Page 1 of 1

NEC Classic Car Show

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 am
by lowebird
Good Morning Chaps,
With an exciting weekend ahead, ( Bonhams Auction, Regent St Car Show & London to Brighton Run ) my thoughts turned to the NEC. We are going on the Friday ( fewer people ) so if any of you are going, it would be nice to meet up for a chat. PM or e-mail to let me know.

Reg

Re: NEC Classic Car Show

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:22 pm
by RoyC
I'm going to the NEC on the Saturday this year. Some of my poor unfortunate friends still work. :wink:
I may even buy a JEC badge for my badge bar, to replace the tax disc holder.

This Sunday I'm going up to Gaydon, where PistonHeads are having one of their "Sunday Service" gatherings in association with Jaguar (who are supplying the free breakfast). 8)

Roy

Re: NEC Classic Car Show

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am
by Rutan_8
Yeah, I also attended the NEC Classic Car Show. It was really nice. Recently I too took part in trade exhibit to promote my 3D car painting service. I had used high quality trade show displays in big sizes that attracted a large number of audiences to my booth.