Spring is nearly here
Moderator:shugmcd
Sunshine+dry roads+ Drive it day Regional JEC scatter rally to plan + 80 miles of SS100 fun today
Neil
Suffolk SS100 Jaguar
Honour the past, drive it today
Suffolk SS100 Jaguar
Honour the past, drive it today
Re: Spring is nearly here
Watcher Neil,
Glad you have been out enjoying the car.
We had a great day out last Sunday with the Norfolk JDC, wall to wall sunshine, nice lunch, visit to an aircraft museum and home for a bottle of red.
This weekend, I have been doing the annual service, what a pain, all those grease nipples but it's all done now so I hope it stays fine for next Sunday when we have another lunch with the AGM.
Reg
Glad you have been out enjoying the car.
We had a great day out last Sunday with the Norfolk JDC, wall to wall sunshine, nice lunch, visit to an aircraft museum and home for a bottle of red.
This weekend, I have been doing the annual service, what a pain, all those grease nipples but it's all done now so I hope it stays fine for next Sunday when we have another lunch with the AGM.
Reg
Re: Spring is nearly here
Yes, it was a lovely sunny day on Saturday. I was at the VSCC Pomeroy Trophy meeting at Silverstone.

Don't those moderns make our cars look small!
Roy

Don't those moderns make our cars look small!
Roy
Roy
Suffolk Jaguar SS100
- raysearles

- Posts:397
- Joined:Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Re: Spring is nearly here
When you are low down and surrounded by 44 Tonners there is never a truer word spoken......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest