Page 1 of 1

Christmas 2018

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:48 pm
by lowebird
May I wish all the readers of the forum a very Merry Christmas an a Happy New Year. As we have passed the Winter Solstice, we can now look forward to the coming of Summer and all those wonderful long drives.

Re: Christmas 2018

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:05 pm
by steve_m
Seasons greetings to you too and I admire your optimism that the car will start after the Winter lay-up!

Re: Christmas 2018

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:22 pm
by Andy P
And to you too lowebird,hope you have a wonderful time.
Here's to looking forward to warmer weather as well 8) .
Take care.
Andy :D

Re: Christmas 2018

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:11 pm
by lowebird
Steve m, I don't lay the car up for winter. As long as it is dry with no salt around, it gets a good run out. Does me good too!!