VSCC Mallory Park sat 24th September
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:07 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen
Over the past few years a number of readers of the replica board/forum have gathered at Snetterton circuit in Norfolk to enjoy the September VSCC races.
This year the VSCC will be holding this event at Mallory Park in Leicestershire. Mallory is a great circuit, spectator viewing is good and Mallory has a hairpin bend which will be very interesting for the chain gang. The date of this event is Saturday the 24th September. I hope to see some of you there.
If you enjoy classic car/bike/plane or train runs/shows/events and live within a couple hours of Lincolnshire please take a few minutes to look at a website I have built to try to display all the things I love in a single site. www.nandsjervis.wix.com/fuel-to-noise
See you in September
Over the past few years a number of readers of the replica board/forum have gathered at Snetterton circuit in Norfolk to enjoy the September VSCC races.
This year the VSCC will be holding this event at Mallory Park in Leicestershire. Mallory is a great circuit, spectator viewing is good and Mallory has a hairpin bend which will be very interesting for the chain gang. The date of this event is Saturday the 24th September. I hope to see some of you there.
If you enjoy classic car/bike/plane or train runs/shows/events and live within a couple hours of Lincolnshire please take a few minutes to look at a website I have built to try to display all the things I love in a single site. www.nandsjervis.wix.com/fuel-to-noise
See you in September
