Neil,
My car has just been serviced with a fresh MOT (and 2 new tyres last month), so a drop in the insurance premium would be very welcome, as I'm expecting the renewal to arrive any day now.
Roy
Replica Insurance
Moderator:shugmcd
Roy
Suffolk Jaguar SS100
Re: Replica Insurance
Hi,
I was with Footman James for a long time and was very satisfied with their service, although I didn't ever make a claim.
I switched to Norton/Heritage over five years ago as I was tired of having different policies and renewal dates for each car. FJ did not offer a 'family fleet' (classics and modern) option at the time but Heritage did and does.
The drop in premium was remarkable. I guess it is based on the fact that with only two of us (my wife and I) to cover as drivers there can never be more than two of our cars on the road at any moment.
Jayne Jordan is my contact.
Mike
I was with Footman James for a long time and was very satisfied with their service, although I didn't ever make a claim.
I switched to Norton/Heritage over five years ago as I was tired of having different policies and renewal dates for each car. FJ did not offer a 'family fleet' (classics and modern) option at the time but Heritage did and does.
The drop in premium was remarkable. I guess it is based on the fact that with only two of us (my wife and I) to cover as drivers there can never be more than two of our cars on the road at any moment.
Jayne Jordan is my contact.
Mike
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
