Page 1 of 1

No back light on seat control panel

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:06 pm
by SteveB
Hi

The back light on the LH side seat control panel has stopped working - am I looking at a new control panel or is there a bulb / LED I can change once I have the unit out?

thanks

Steve

Re: No back light on seat control panel

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 pm
by 540itouring
They have two small lamps in the back of them . I removed mine when i done a full blue LED conversion on the dash etc. If you open this unit up take great care not to loose the springs inside . I think i opened my units upside down so the buttons and springs do not fall out.

Re: No back light on seat control panel

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm
by SteveB
Thanks - will go take a look.

Steve