Headlamps

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

jbb1994
Posts:19
Joined:Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:34 am
Headlamps

Postby jbb1994 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:21 pm

I`ve seen a couple of mentions of polycarbonate headlamp protectors for the Facelift model, but my Jaguar dealer cannot find it on his parts computer. Anyone know the part no. or where I can obtain a pair? Oh, & rough price please. ]

User avatar
Dimdip
Posts:48
Joined:Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:04 pm
Location:Odiham, Hants.

Headlamps

Postby Dimdip » Sat May 24, 2008 6:48 pm

I got a set in 2005 and they cost £33.66 (+VAT!). The Part Number was JJLM 11194.

Hope this helps. ]

RAY10R
Posts:5
Joined:Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:12 pm
Location:Yorkshire

Headlamps

Postby RAY10R » Thu May 29, 2008 12:24 am

BEWARE

I bought a set and both cracked when fitting. Appear to be of too brittle material and not suitable for stone impact etc

I have returned them to the dealer for onward transmission to Jaguar for their comments

User avatar
Dimdip
Posts:48
Joined:Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:04 pm
Location:Odiham, Hants.

Headlamps

Postby Dimdip » Thu May 29, 2008 6:58 pm

As a comparison, mine fitted OK and have no damage to date (of course they might not have been hit by anything yet!).

jbb1994
Posts:19
Joined:Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:34 am

Headlamps

Postby jbb1994 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Thanks very much Dimdip, that`s a good part no. For about £40 I`ve peace of mind at speed now! I found them not at all brittle & quite simple to fit without unscrewing anything. John, 95 4.0l Celebration.

User avatar
Dimdip
Posts:48
Joined:Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:04 pm
Location:Odiham, Hants.

Headlamps

Postby Dimdip » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Pleased to have helped.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests