Page 1 of 1

Ronart No longerw trading

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:08 am
by NATONEIL
Last weekend I was speaking with a Ronart Owner who told me that Ronart are no longer trading. What a pity, the Ronart is the ultimate 6 cylinder shouty car.

Re: Ronart No longerw trading

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:50 pm
by ptjs1
That's a real shame. The Ronart was one of those rare kit cars that just looked like it came straight from that era of 50s single-seater racers. and with Jaguar engines, sounded the part as well. It's always been one of my "one day..." projects.

Paul

Re: Ronart No longerw trading

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:41 pm
by NATONEIL
It seems that Ronart are now again trading which is good news

Re: Ronart No longerw trading

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:26 pm
by lowebird
Neil,
That is good news although I haven't read about it anywhere. I must admit, I do like those cars especially with the V12