Ronart No longerw trading
Moderator:jBlackwell
Last weekend I was speaking with a Ronart Owner who told me that Ronart are no longer trading. What a pity, the Ronart is the ultimate 6 cylinder shouty car.
Neil
Suffolk SS100 Jaguar
Honour the past, drive it today
Suffolk SS100 Jaguar
Honour the past, drive it today
Re: Ronart No longerw trading
That's a real shame. The Ronart was one of those rare kit cars that just looked like it came straight from that era of 50s single-seater racers. and with Jaguar engines, sounded the part as well. It's always been one of my "one day..." projects.
Paul
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: Ronart No longerw trading
It seems that Ronart are now again trading which is good news
Neil
Suffolk SS100 Jaguar
Honour the past, drive it today
Suffolk SS100 Jaguar
Honour the past, drive it today
Re: Ronart No longerw trading
Neil,
That is good news although I haven't read about it anywhere. I must admit, I do like those cars especially with the V12
That is good news although I haven't read about it anywhere. I must admit, I do like those cars especially with the V12
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
