Interior Trim Panel Replacement (New Boards)?
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:42 pm
Hello and a question because I cannot find the JEC Magazine article in which I read about this ...
Some months ago (possibly many), I read in an un-remembered edition of the JEC Magazine that a member had purchased new interior trim panel boards from a chap in Europe (Eastern Europe) who was laser cutting 'new' boards from computer templates and supplying them at very reasonable prices. I want to purchase an entire set of interior boards for the 1975 XJ12C that I am rebuilding, but cannot find that article.
Can anybody recall that article and point me to it? Alternatively, can anybody recommend a supplier for a complete set of such boards at reasonable cost? Ideally, I would like to re-specify in 3mm thick marine ply but this might not be an option.
Any assistance, memories or pointers greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mr Souter
Westbury, Wiltshire
Some months ago (possibly many), I read in an un-remembered edition of the JEC Magazine that a member had purchased new interior trim panel boards from a chap in Europe (Eastern Europe) who was laser cutting 'new' boards from computer templates and supplying them at very reasonable prices. I want to purchase an entire set of interior boards for the 1975 XJ12C that I am rebuilding, but cannot find that article.
Can anybody recall that article and point me to it? Alternatively, can anybody recommend a supplier for a complete set of such boards at reasonable cost? Ideally, I would like to re-specify in 3mm thick marine ply but this might not be an option.
Any assistance, memories or pointers greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mr Souter
Westbury, Wiltshire