Page 1 of 1
Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:48 pm
by dsrenovations590
Hi
I want to replace the carpets / mats in my Daimler... they're biscuit in colour - I can only sent o dins places online that want to sell me all 13 pieces for the entire car, the foxes carpets are all in great condition, it's really just the fronts that need doing - any ideas where I could find some...?
Thanks for help in advance
Dan
Re: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 pm
by dsrenovations590
*seem to find
Re: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:50 pm
by dsrenovations590
*fixed not foxes!
This hasn't gone well has it!!
Re: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:05 am
by mike020150
I seem to recall that, many years ago, Black Country Jaguars may have bought the last of the old stock XJ interiors so it might just be worth giving them a call. Biscuit was a popular colour for various models and it shouldn't be too difficult to source the correct material or something very close to it. Hence, it ought to be possible to persuade one of the regular interior trim advertisers from the magazine to make you a one-off pair. Just don't expect them to be as cheap as a complete set of the wrong material from the Far East! Mike.
Re: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:42 pm
by PPV
There are several companies who will make the carpets/stock them. I live in Cheshire so used a clocal company known for their products :
http://www.martrim.co.uk/
There are others like Aldridge, Trimtech etc also.
Regards,