Trim
Moderator:LJR
-
StitchPerfect
- Posts:4
- Joined:Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 pm
- Location:Worcester, UK
- Contact:
I have a 86 Xj6 which is red with a black vinyl roof but has a grey interior wondering if anyone could let me know if this is a rare combination?
-
StitchPerfect
- Posts:4
- Joined:Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 pm
- Location:Worcester, UK
- Contact:
Re: Trim
I guess not then 
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: Trim
I suggest the rarity is in the fact that it's a series 3 with a vinyl roof! My memory says that Jaguar sold plenty of red series 3s with grey leather interiors but none with a vinyl roof. That latter addition must have been an aftermarket extra. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
-
StitchPerfect
- Posts:4
- Joined:Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 pm
- Location:Worcester, UK
- Contact:
Re: Trim
Cheers Mike thanks for the response.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests