Page 1 of 1

Celebration Coupe Supercharged 1996

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 pm
by poprivet
As advertised for sale in this months mag.

The conversion to a XJR6 engine and the other modifications sounds like it would make an interesting article for the magazine. I always thought it was a shame that Jaguar never made this combination themselves.

I guess the old/new owners would be JEC members?

Re: Celebration Coupe Supercharged 1996

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:38 pm
by robv12
This car as been around for years in the North East, conversions was done by AAR or AAC?? in Newcastle, still have their card somewhere. It had a custom ecu to get around the security and gearbox controller, last time I saw it the aircon was not hitched up, all from memory of course

for me the ultimate XJS, would be a Convertible, supercharged and a manual, that would be some car

Now I have the running gear here out of a 1994 300 XJR manual, any one got a broken late XJS rag top they don't want anymore??!!

Re: Celebration Coupe Supercharged 1996

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:04 pm
by dhdove
Now that sounds like a VERY nice project Rob
Best
TonyS

Re: Celebration Coupe Supercharged 1996

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:13 pm
by robv12
one ingredient missing, a good XJS donor!!