XJS Register

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

User avatar
webman

Site Admin
Posts:89
Joined:Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:38 am
XJS Register

Postby webman » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:22 am

Dear All

I have been forced to make some changes to the XJS Register, which relates to the way your JEC username is presented.

It took some time and had to done by editing many name fields manually.

Inevitably, I will have made some errors and this may manifest itself by entries appearing to vanish in the various 'Edit' panels.

Be assured that no entries have been lost (you can check by looking at the Register as a whole), but merely misassigned.

I would be grateful if members would check their entries and if any problems occur please e-mail webman on the contacts page with your membership no, name and Registration Nos.

Regards... Peter

Peterdt

Member
Posts:9
Joined:Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:20 pm

XJS Register

Postby Peterdt » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:24 pm

Hi Peter,
Thanks for all your kind efforts on the site, I noticed I had made a typo in my car registraion details, it should have been showing A16PDT but I had typed A!6PDT, when I try to change it and press submit it will not accept my password to allow the change?

Thanks

Peterdt


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests