Page 1 of 1

General

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:24 pm
by djb200
:? Has anyone had any dealings with "Swallows" based in London and Somerset? I bought a rear offside quarter chrome (new) from them at Stoneleigh which unfortunately does not fit my 92 facelift coupe. It is for a 93.5 MY on. I have been unable to get a response by telephone or e-mail. They advertise in the mag. but if this is their attitude to customers, I would be very wary of using them again.

I have also learned an important lesson about facelift items. When these are advertised, there is a difference with some parts between 91-93 & 93 on for example door handles (as wel las bumpers). Sellers do not distiguish.

Johnb

General

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:48 pm
by djb200
Update. I have now been contacted by the proprietor of Swallows who has been away for a week. Most apologetic for poor response and has offered a refund. Unfortunately hasn't got the replacement bit

Johnb