Ergonomics

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

a_romeo_75491

Member
Posts:30
Joined:Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:05 pm
Ergonomics

Postby a_romeo_75491 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:56 pm

Greetings all,

As we all know the ergonomics of the switch arrangements leave a lot to be desired. With that in mind I am minded to move the hazard and rear screen de-mister switches to either side of the clock. I will put the hazard switch to the right. I am thinking I will have the original location blanked off with a similar coloured piece of wood.
Has anyone any thoughts on this? I am hoping the electrical rerouting will be uncomplicated. I won't be doing this of course as I cant even spell dyi but how difficult can it be?

Thoughts and or suggestions are welcome.

Drive serenely
David

a_romeo_75491

Member
Posts:30
Joined:Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Re: Ergonomics

Postby a_romeo_75491 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:44 pm

Hello all,

Further to my post about moving some switches I am in the process of measuring up.

Does anyone know if the panel around the clock is easy to remove before I start?

Thanks

David


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests