Hi Folks, A happy new year to you all.
I am trying to locate a handbook for my 1985 V12 HE. There is one available from Amazon for the rediculous price of £90, which is way out of my price range.
All the best Alun.
Owners/drivers handbook
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Owners/drivers handbook
They do come up on Fleabay from time to time. I got one for my '84 6 cylinder Daimler for a slightly more reasonable £10.
Al McL
'93 XJS 4.0 - '20 XF 2.0 Sportbrake
'93 XJS 4.0 - '20 XF 2.0 Sportbrake
Owners/drivers handbook
Hi Alun
Try contacting Andrew Swift on 0114 2685158, he is the Club's brochure expert but is also an automobilia historian and lectures at club seminars and can often be seen on TV sharing his expertise on all makes of classic cars. He also deals in handbooks, sales literature etc.
I would expect he can help you out at a reasonable price and may also be able to supply other period literature.
Good Luck
DH Dove
Try contacting Andrew Swift on 0114 2685158, he is the Club's brochure expert but is also an automobilia historian and lectures at club seminars and can often be seen on TV sharing his expertise on all makes of classic cars. He also deals in handbooks, sales literature etc.
I would expect he can help you out at a reasonable price and may also be able to supply other period literature.
Good Luck
DH Dove
XJS Bulletin Board Moderator
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.
-
wightlander
- Posts:35
- Joined:Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Owners/drivers handbook
hi, I tried grublogger on 07771508614 , very nice chap. Fixed me up with a handbook for my 90 v12 convertible. Good luck, Mike
Owners/drivers handbook
Hi Alun
Be sure you get the right one, not one someone wants to sell you. I think it would be the one with a green cover for your car. Let me know if you need more info. You should pay NO MORE than a tenner for one of these and that should really include the full pack as provided with the car.
Cheers
Be sure you get the right one, not one someone wants to sell you. I think it would be the one with a green cover for your car. Let me know if you need more info. You should pay NO MORE than a tenner for one of these and that should really include the full pack as provided with the car.
Cheers
Phil B
'85 HE coupe & '95 4.0 coupe
'85 HE coupe & '95 4.0 coupe
Owners/drivers handbook
Hi Folks,
Thanks for all of your replies, I'll let you know when and where I find one.
Cheers again Alun.
Thanks for all of your replies, I'll let you know when and where I find one.
Cheers again Alun.
Owners/drivers handbook
1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

