XJS special / limited editions

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts
Re: XJS special / limited editions

Postby davidr » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Richard - for what little my opinion is worth I would say keep your car just as it is! If how it looks appeals to you then that's the most important thing.
I don't think it's a factory special edition but a personal creation which is obviously more unique.
Would you like to do a piece for the magazine? It's a well-executed creation that will be of interest to members.
Regards
David Randall
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible

Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate

g18
Posts:13
Joined:Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:02 am

Re: XJS special / limited editions

Postby g18 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi David, Yes no probs PM me if you want for more details. The jaguar certificate is in the post :-) I can not wait to see if anything was factory fitted etc. I am thinking of putting her back to her original spec ref information on heritage certificate.

g18
Posts:13
Joined:Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:02 am

Re: XJS special / limited editions

Postby g18 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:11 pm

Heritage certificate arrived all numbers match I was wrong with evens halshaw all though on number plates must of been later it’s current reg must be a private plate ??? Original distributor guy salmon
Original dealer Rossleigh Perth
Is there any way that the dealer would have any info on the car re extras from 1990???
F71815DB-14E1-4B81-AFE6-17550F4C35D8.jpeg


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests