XJS values as a car approach's historic tax/mot

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

Lastmin
Posts:79
Joined:Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:30 pm
XJS values as a car approach's historic tax/mot

Postby Lastmin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:24 pm

Just something I was musing today, I've not had a car this old before (my car was built late 1985) I was only born in 1979.

With the rolling 40 year historic classification and the bonus of tax and mot exemption have people found those cars go up in value or does it not really make much difference?

Free tax and no mot day stress would be lovely.

poprivet

Member
Posts:1985
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Location:Hampshire
Contact:

Re: XJS values as a car approach's historic tax/mot

Postby poprivet » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:57 am

I have doubts that the rolling exemption will be continued much longer, I hope I am wrong.

As for MOT, the car still needs to be road legal. I would still like an independant safety check even if there was no formal requirement.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests