Newby Hall & Coronavirus
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
I see on the website they are still taking bookings for Newby Hall Jag Festival. It seems obvious to me, even though this event is a couple of months away, that it will be still a risk to attend this kind of event, especially as there will be a large amount of people attending in the older age bracket. I suspect my car will not come out of the garage this year and will be left on sorn. I see in the T&Cs that a refund will not be given for non attendance, but I hope that common sense will prevail in this situation. Other events are cancelling now so in my opinion an early response is needed for the Newby Hall event.
Re: Newby Hall & Coronavirus
I`ve asked James to respond to this post. He will take advice before issuing a reply.
Mike K
Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
Re: Newby Hall & Coronavirus
Hi,
I will post this in the Club news section, but in response to your immediate query the Club has set up a rolling news page where all the latest on shows, events and other activities will be posted.
https://jec.org.uk/news/2020/coronaviru ... iasts-club
Keep an eye on that page for all the update.
Regards
James
I will post this in the Club news section, but in response to your immediate query the Club has set up a rolling news page where all the latest on shows, events and other activities will be posted.
https://jec.org.uk/news/2020/coronaviru ... iasts-club
Keep an eye on that page for all the update.
Regards
James
Re: Newby Hall & Coronavirus
Hi,
Like most enthusiasts I was looking forward to the season starting again, but it is what it is for the time being. I cannot understand why the Newby Hall Festival is still showing available to book especially as all the other events on the link given have been postponed or cancelled. The statement states that they are following government guidelines so surely it cannot go ahead. Immediate clarity is needed and refunds given.
Regards
Alan
Like most enthusiasts I was looking forward to the season starting again, but it is what it is for the time being. I cannot understand why the Newby Hall Festival is still showing available to book especially as all the other events on the link given have been postponed or cancelled. The statement states that they are following government guidelines so surely it cannot go ahead. Immediate clarity is needed and refunds given.
Regards
Alan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

