Hi
As title says I am looking for a garage or expert who can help me in central Scotland.
I have a 1980 pre he . It is the digital p model and is running like a bag of bolts . It is starting to get to me now and I am forced to admit I need a hand . It was a non runner when I got it so have made a start
Many thanks Scott
V12 expert central Scotland
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Re: V12 expert central Scotland
Hello, here are some suggestions, we are quite thin on the ground on V12 info north of the border now sadly
Jamie Gibbon, at Gibbon and Wilson, Glasgow
Dougie at Prestige Jaguar, Paisley
Ecosse Motorsport, Girvan
David Barnett , Classic Autosports, Inverkeilor, Angus
a quick google should bring up the details of each
hope this helps a bit. Rob
Jamie Gibbon, at Gibbon and Wilson, Glasgow
Dougie at Prestige Jaguar, Paisley
Ecosse Motorsport, Girvan
David Barnett , Classic Autosports, Inverkeilor, Angus
a quick google should bring up the details of each
hope this helps a bit. Rob
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
Re: V12 expert central Scotland
Many thanks for quick reply I'll maybe contact David Barnett I have been to his place before .
I'm sure it's something simple as it sounds sweet at 2500rpm but coughs and splutters otherwise and dies when the vacuum is attached to the ecu
I'm sure it's something simple as it sounds sweet at 2500rpm but coughs and splutters otherwise and dies when the vacuum is attached to the ecu
Scott
- Cossington
- Posts:59
- Joined:Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location:Leicestershire
Re: V12 expert central Scotland
Hi Scotty,
I'd love to see some pics and hear more as you progress with getting it running smoothly, again. Is that a recent purchase - the one with the after market wheels that had been off the road for three years?
Good luck in getting it sorted,
David
I'd love to see some pics and hear more as you progress with getting it running smoothly, again. Is that a recent purchase - the one with the after market wheels that had been off the road for three years?
Good luck in getting it sorted,
David
Current Jaguars-
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
2003 XJ X350 (4.2)
1983 XJ-S V12 HE with Manual gearbox conversion
Previous Jaguars and other notable cars-
1998 XK8
2003 S Type 2.7 Diesel, manual ('Hurray'; I love manuals)
2005 Maserati 4200
1998 TVR Chimaera 4.5
2005 Aston Martin DB9
Re: V12 expert central Scotland
Hi David
Yes same car advertised Ina fit of frustration. Just getting back to it over the last week lol.
Wheels are genuine Jaguar Celtic ones off a late 90s XJ6 . The correct Kents are being refurbished .
I'll get there with the car but need a hand bouncing ideas
Yes same car advertised Ina fit of frustration. Just getting back to it over the last week lol.
Wheels are genuine Jaguar Celtic ones off a late 90s XJ6 . The correct Kents are being refurbished .
I'll get there with the car but need a hand bouncing ideas
Scott
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
