Hi
I am new to this Forum and hope you can bear with me on making this post, I have a 1995 Jaguar X300 Sovereign which I purchased 4 plus years ago only Just recommissioned November 2023 and still with a number of issues to be rectified. First question could anyone please kindly provide information on where I may purchase a New Quality Headlining, and secondly I was told it was a LWB Version but the Heritage Certificate does not state this.
Does anyone know what the rear door measurement should be too confirm whether SWB OR LWB, as will obviously affect which HEADLINING to Purchase.
Many thanks in advance for any replies to the above posed questions.
X300 Head lining
Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag
-
huyton61791

- Posts:6
- Joined:Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:39 am
My current Garaged pride & Joy is A:
Dorchester Grey 1986 XJ40
With less than 16K miles & Full Award winning History.
Recently purchased
In Scotland in September
2024
Dorchester Grey 1986 XJ40
With less than 16K miles & Full Award winning History.
Recently purchased
In Scotland in September
2024
Re: X300 Head lining
Hi huyton61791,welcome to the JEC Forums.
I have a X308 LWB and the rear door measured along the coachline is 44" or 112 cms.
The X300 and X308 share the body.
See the photo for the other dimensions. For the headlining there is Myrtle LTD.
https://www.myrtleltd.com/jaguar-daimle ... Headliners
I have heard good and bad feedback on them but have not used them myself.
There is a company that advertise in the club magazine,Studio Cars I think.
They are normally in the classified section.
Hope that helps.
Andy
I have a X308 LWB and the rear door measured along the coachline is 44" or 112 cms.
The X300 and X308 share the body.
See the photo for the other dimensions. For the headlining there is Myrtle LTD.
https://www.myrtleltd.com/jaguar-daimle ... Headliners
I have heard good and bad feedback on them but have not used them myself.
There is a company that advertise in the club magazine,Studio Cars I think.
They are normally in the classified section.
Hope that helps.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
-
huyton61791

- Posts:6
- Joined:Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:39 am
Re: X300 Head lining
Hi Andy (AJP)
Many thanks for the reply I will now use the information you kindly provided, to ascertain what the vehicles status is.
Must apologise for not getting back quicker but did not receive an email, to register that somebody had replied to my post?.
Thought I had correctly selected notification?, but as I am not a computer nerd then may be not.
Anyway Andy the reply was very much appreciated.
Regards Ken.
Many thanks for the reply I will now use the information you kindly provided, to ascertain what the vehicles status is.
Must apologise for not getting back quicker but did not receive an email, to register that somebody had replied to my post?.
Thought I had correctly selected notification?, but as I am not a computer nerd then may be not.
Anyway Andy the reply was very much appreciated.
Regards Ken.
Re: X300 Head lining
Thats ok Ken,glad to be of help.
Take care.
Andy
Take care.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Re: X300 Head lining
The notification of a reply tends to go to the 'junk' folder of your email, in my experience.
Andy
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests