A pillar trim

Moderators:robv12, xj40_register, Popsjag

User avatar
thejpster
Posts:167
Joined:Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 am
A pillar trim

Postby thejpster » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Ugh. While removing the trim in order to replace the headlining, I found that the windscreen adhesive was stuck to the A pillar trim. Sadly I didn't find out until after the trim had torn while trying to pull it out. In my defence, the passenger side came out no problems!

I'm now in need of a A pillar trim for RHD non-premium-audio LWB in coffee. Not to mention the usual truck load of plastic fir-tree clips.

In the mean time, on with the recovering.
Jaguar Sovereign 3.2 LWB - one of only 305 built!
Morocco Red with Cream and Coffee Leather
Registered December 95 and factory fitted with Sports Suspension and 16" Dimple Alloys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests