Heater Vacuum Resevoir
Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:21 pm
Apologies if I put this in the wrong section..
So, none of the heater controls work in my 66 3.8S, and it gets pretty cold! The scuttle vent doesn't work either.
Looking at the workshop manual it mentions a vacuum resevac under the LHS front wing, can anyone help with pictures? I think mine is completely missing, there is nothing there and what looks like a vacuum tube that is plugged into nothing. Am I correct in thinking that the T-piece connected to the inlet manifold is on the RH side of the car?
So, none of the heater controls work in my 66 3.8S, and it gets pretty cold! The scuttle vent doesn't work either.
Looking at the workshop manual it mentions a vacuum resevac under the LHS front wing, can anyone help with pictures? I think mine is completely missing, there is nothing there and what looks like a vacuum tube that is plugged into nothing. Am I correct in thinking that the T-piece connected to the inlet manifold is on the RH side of the car?