Hi, I’m having trouble identifying my carpet colour - ‘88 coupe. Vin plate reads JFJ AEE EC ie Solent blue & doeskin but I can’t find EC anywhere in the trim tables I can find. My parts catalogue unfortunately only runs to ‘87. It looks like ‘Rattan’ compared to various eBay adverts but hard to tell. Hoping the hive mind might be able to help!
Thanks in advance, Kieron
Carpet colour
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Re: Carpet colour
It is indeed Rattan - carpet colour code XF
Re: Carpet colour
Kieron,
The EC following your seat colour code is nothing to do with the colour or trim of your vehicle. It's a vehicle build date code.
Cheers
Paul
The EC following your seat colour code is nothing to do with the colour or trim of your vehicle. It's a vehicle build date code.
Cheers
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
