Page 1 of 1
TRIP COMPUTER
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:40 pm
by vipervisual
Hello,
Can the trip computer be added to cars without it?
Thanks
Re: TRIP COMPUTER
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:03 pm
by davidr
Generally yes. I did with my 1996 Celebration. The wiring was all there. I just had to get the right veneer piece to make it look right.
Re: TRIP COMPUTER
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:40 pm
by poprivet
What car Viper?
They vary. The 3.6 has the wiring plug for it even if it has the analogue clock fitted. The V12 may need a tranducer also. The wood panel will also need changing and achieving a good result may be difficult.
Personally, I think the green led display is a poor match to the rest of the instrumentation and it's a bit of a novelty that gets ignored fairly quickly so I prefer the clock, but each to their own.

Re: TRIP COMPUTER
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 pm
by ng4xjs
It looks a good deal better in the face-lift variant.
Nick