Anyone going to this? I'm already booked-up to go with family in-toe. Always good to see and meet other XJ-S and fellow enthusiasts...
http://www.ltob.co.uk/
Jaguar World London to Brighton 2012
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
-
keithbaker
- Posts:60
- Joined:Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 pm
- Location:Kent
Re: Jaguar World London to Brighton 2012
I've booked too. Although it's on the expensive side (there'll be 4 of us in the car) it's always an enjoyable route.
Regards,
Keith.
1996 Celebration Convertible (LHD)
Keith.
1996 Celebration Convertible (LHD)
Re: Jaguar World London to Brighton 2012
Hi Richard
I'll also be along as normal - I did originally get no3 this year, but had to do the right thing and step aside for the usual no3 who they should have resrved it for...am at no 10 now!
What time slot are you starting? I think I'm on the 8.30am one.
Richard
I'll also be along as normal - I did originally get no3 this year, but had to do the right thing and step aside for the usual no3 who they should have resrved it for...am at no 10 now!
What time slot are you starting? I think I'm on the 8.30am one.
Richard
Richard
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
1995 4.0 XJS (Celebration) Coupe Topaz/Cream
2013 2.2 XF Sportbrake (Prem Lux) Cashmere/Charcoal
Re: Jaguar World London to Brighton 2012
Morning all,
Rich - #3 is a bit keen
! I think we've got a 9am start slot. Fortunately, we're staying over on the Sat night, so plenty of time to get ready in the morning! We won't be staying over on the Sun night in Brighton as Joe is at school now... so will need to hot-foot it back "up north" late afternoon...
Cheers, Rich
Rich - #3 is a bit keen
Cheers, Rich
Re: Jaguar World London to Brighton 2012
Hi All,
Some pics from the event...
Cheers, Rich










Some pics from the event...
Cheers, Rich








- XjRestorations
- Posts:216
- Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
- Location:East Sussex
- Contact:
Re: Jaguar World London to Brighton 2012
Hey Rich,
Some great shots there. The weather was kind for once
All the best,
Keith
Some great shots there. The weather was kind for once
All the best,
Keith
JEC XJ Series Forum Coordinator & Body/Paint advisor.
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

