I was talking to Jim King yesterday and we found ourselves thinking it would be good to have an XJS forum event at an XJS race meet, I had forgotten the XJS racing was going on so how about it for a possible event?
Idea!!!!!!!!
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Mr T
I was talking to Jim King yesterday and we found ourselves thinking it would be good to have an XJS forum event at an XJS race meet, I had forgotten the XJS racing was going on so how about it for a possible event?
I was talking to Jim King yesterday and we found ourselves thinking it would be good to have an XJS forum event at an XJS race meet, I had forgotten the XJS racing was going on so how about it for a possible event?
Michael
Current
Jaguar XK8 4.2S Convertible
2013 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Polaris Ranger
T6.1 VW Campervan
Current
Jaguar XK8 4.2S Convertible
2013 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Polaris Ranger
T6.1 VW Campervan
-
johnscabbie
- Posts:1
- Joined:Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 pm
Re: Idea!!!!!!!!
Hi there,
We have been discussing this somewhere else.There is one in Angelsey in August and also Silverstone in Sept.It would be great to get together as many XJS's as possible.
We have been discussing this somewhere else.There is one in Angelsey in August and also Silverstone in Sept.It would be great to get together as many XJS's as possible.
Re: Idea!!!!!!!!
Hi Mike
I have organised three XJS BB outings to JEC race days in the past and on the whole they were so poorly attended by BB members that I gave up.
However, new Autumn 2011 outing is on the BB so please do sign up for that and there is a vacancy in the Events Dept. so perhaps you could have better luck.
Best Wishes
Tony
I have organised three XJS BB outings to JEC race days in the past and on the whole they were so poorly attended by BB members that I gave up.
However, new Autumn 2011 outing is on the BB so please do sign up for that and there is a vacancy in the Events Dept. so perhaps you could have better luck.
Best Wishes
Tony
Re: Idea!!!!!!!!
I attended the Sept Silverstone meet last year (though not as a racer!). There was dedicated parking for JEC folks so there were around 40/50 assorted Jaguars (but only a handful of XJS). The only other XJS were racing
I would be up for going. I think also that another forum is considering a visit at this year's Sept Silverstone event as well.
Rich.
I would be up for going. I think also that another forum is considering a visit at this year's Sept Silverstone event as well.
Rich.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

