Page 1 of 1

### STOP PRESS ### WOODBRIDGE SPEEDTRIAL ###

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:01 pm
by keithbaker
I have a ticket for this event for tomorrow, 17th July, but I'm now unable to go. If you want my ticket call me now!!! You'll need a crash helmet. All I ask is a £25 donation to charity. 07790 593908.

### STOP PRESS ### WOODBRIDGE SPEEDTRIAL ###

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm
by dhdove
Keith

Really sorry, it seemed like a good idea at the time........... :oops:

Tony

### STOP PRESS ### WOODBRIDGE SPEEDTRIAL ###

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm
by keithbaker
No problem - I couldn't find anyone to replace me at short notice, so I landed up borrowing a small battery which got me there and through the day without an issue. I'm really glad I made it - a great day!

Regards,

Keith.

### STOP PRESS ### WOODBRIDGE SPEEDTRIAL ###

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 am
by PaulE
Are you going to tell us how fast you went?

### STOP PRESS ### WOODBRIDGE SPEEDTRIAL ###

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 am
by keithbaker
139.02 mph - EXACTLY the same as the last time!!!

### STOP PRESS ### WOODBRIDGE SPEEDTRIAL ###

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 am
by PaulE
Very good - that will have blown the cobwebs out.