Southern Day 2009

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

poprivet

Member
Posts:1985
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Location:Hampshire
Contact:
Southern Day 2009

Postby poprivet » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 pm

This might be worth reading if you were planning on going, nothing on JEC website yet :x

http://www.wroughtonclassic.org.uk/

(Edit - Letters sent by JEC to all who have entered)

User avatar
dhdove

Member
Posts:1539
Joined:Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 am
Location:South Gloucestershire

Southern Day 2009

Postby dhdove » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:58 pm

That's a real shame, I was really looking forward to attending a "local" event. :(

Thanks for the heads up Pop.

Tony
XJS Bulletin Board Moderator
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.

Brakebuster
Posts:3145
Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Location:Gloucester UK

Southern Day 2009

Postby Brakebuster » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am

especially as the original JEC Wroughton was also cancelled and the southern day was ' tagged ' onto this Liddington event, double wammy


BB :(
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior

old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type

User avatar
dhdove

Member
Posts:1539
Joined:Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 am
Location:South Gloucestershire

Southern Day 2009

Postby dhdove » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Dear All

With Southern Day cancelled I have been looking for an alternative and the Sussex Region bash at Uppark House the Sunday before looks promising, please see new thread above.

Tony
XJS Bulletin Board Moderator
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.

User avatar
dhdove

Member
Posts:1539
Joined:Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 am
Location:South Gloucestershire

Southern Day 2009

Postby dhdove » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 am

POSTSCRIPT

It's a beautiful day today - GRRRRRRRRR :cry:

Tony
XJS Bulletin Board Moderator
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.

User avatar
BigCatXJS

Moderator
Posts:744
Joined:Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 am

Southern Day 2009

Postby BigCatXJS » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Isn't it just? At least I managed to get some paint tidying on the Daimler completed this afternoon. Saturday weather was rubbish and I got soaked removing, cleaning, and refitting the MAF sensor..

Law of Sod, I say.

I'm glad that I was able to take the Big Cat down to the KWE visit and also to Cornwall for a week. These are the only distance trips I've made this year as the weather has been unkind to many events I was planning to attend.

Rich.
1989 Jaguar XJ-S V12 HE 5-speed manual
1994 Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign
2003 Jaguar S-TYPE R
2006 Jaguar XJ Sovereign TDVi
2007 Mercedes CLK350 Convertible
2010 BMW E92 3 Series Coupe
Past:
1996 Daimler Six LWB
2004 Volvo S60 D5 (RICA 210bhp)
1985 E28 BMW M535


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest