Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Pleased to say that I have been out today and devised a route of about 45 miles starting and finishing at Thoresby which will give a good view of the Dukeries and the area around, with a lunch stop at a working windmill where you can get a light meal , purchase their produce and look round the mill if you wish. Easy navigation with full route directions provided, and all on good surfaced roads. All we need now are some participants. Please e-mail me at peggl@btinternet.com if you are going to be there on Saturday June 6th and want to join in.
1994 Coupe AJ6 engine
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Paul
Many thanks for organising that.
Libby and I will be at TH for the weekend and would like to attend your run. I have e-mailed you but thought we should all post here so you could keep track of those attending (and we can see who else is going!).
Looking forward to it.
Best Wishes
Tony
Many thanks for organising that.
Libby and I will be at TH for the weekend and would like to attend your run. I have e-mailed you but thought we should all post here so you could keep track of those attending (and we can see who else is going!).
Looking forward to it.
Best Wishes
Tony
XJS Bulletin Board Moderator
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.
2013 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG, 420bhp. Plenty for me, thank you.
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Hi Paul,
Count me in, looking forward to catching up.
Keith T.
Coupe 4.0L
Count me in, looking forward to catching up.
Keith T.
Coupe 4.0L
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Hi Paul
Sounds good so will be up for this.
Charlie
Sounds good so will be up for this.
Charlie
-
richard290
- Posts:1
- Joined:Tue May 26, 2009 9:31 am
- Location:Lincoln
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Hi Paul
Please count me in.
Richard
Lincoln
Please count me in.
Richard
Lincoln
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Arrangements for the run are all now in place and if you are not going to be there on the Friday for the 6pm drinks reception to collect the route, please come to the LINCS NORTH tent on the field at about 1030 - 1100 to collect one. Still guessing how many are joining us, but will take a few spare copies in case. The lunch stop is now the MUSSEL AND CRAB (www.musselandcrab.com) where a very varied selection of food is available from sandwiches to lobster thermidor so all tastes can be carered for, and the owner is a serious motoring man . Please e-mail me at peggl@btinternet.com for a final countup. Thanks PaulE.
1994 Coupe AJ6 engine
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Paul,
Tks for organising the run, sounds a great way to spend the day.
I'd like to join in but I think I'll be busy until early afternoon sorting out the XJS Forum stand. However, if I finish early, I'd love to catch up with you somewhere.
I'll hopefully be up there early Saturday. I'll come over to the NL Stand and find you on Sat and get a copy of the route.
Tks.
Paul Sinnott
Tks for organising the run, sounds a great way to spend the day.
I'd like to join in but I think I'll be busy until early afternoon sorting out the XJS Forum stand. However, if I finish early, I'd love to catch up with you somewhere.
I'll hopefully be up there early Saturday. I'll come over to the NL Stand and find you on Sat and get a copy of the route.
Tks.
Paul Sinnott
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Thoresby - XJS Forum Run .
Dear Paul,
Would love to come but have work issues, will require map before hand so I can meet you along the way if poss! I have PM'd you regarding this and any help would be appreciated as I would hate to miss out.
Regards
Steve
Lincoln
Would love to come but have work issues, will require map before hand so I can meet you along the way if poss! I have PM'd you regarding this and any help would be appreciated as I would hate to miss out.
Regards
Steve
Lincoln
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
