Page 1 of 1

London to Brighton Run 2009

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:54 pm
by franrca
Any news on this yet?

I understand that this should be the last Sunday in April, but I haven't seen anything yet in print...though I have been known for my inattention to detail :oops:

London to Brighton Run 2009

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 pm
by ptjs1
Richard,

There have been some changes at Kelsey Publishing and there are new organisers for the event. As a result, it hasn't been publsihed for applications as yet, but it is going to be held on 26th April.

Paul

London to Brighton Run 2009

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:56 pm
by franrca
Ok - thanks for confirming.

London to Brighton Run 2009

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:01 pm
by ng4xjs
This is the link

http://www.jaguar-world.com/cgi-bin/sho ... on_tour_09

See you all there

Nick

London to Brighton Run 2009

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:12 pm
by franrca
Thanks for that - booked some weeks ago and completely forgot to post here...unhelpful as ever...apologies. :oops: