Page 1 of 1
Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:14 pm
by ng4xjs
I've just booked for the Saturday Windsor Castle get together. Will take the XJS, anybody else going?
Nick
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 am
by davidr
I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it. I have been overruled by my domestic management and told that "we are going to the Badminton Horse Trials as usual so stop arguing!"
Can I make a request please? Any members taking their XJS please send me a couple of photos and a few words and I'll see if we can get a couple of pages of them in the magazine.
Have a good weekend (and think of me and my credit card being dragged around all the trade stands at Badminton!)
Regards
David
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 am
by XJR-S
I'm going to be there and in the Parade in my XJR-S.
It's been off the road for 9 months and only passed an MOT on Tuesday. It was stripped in a spray booth on Thursday last week... Monday night at 2am I was fitting the exhaust! Still door cards to refit tonight and give it a good wash, but it's going to make it!
I've got some pics of the process if you'd like a story for the magazine.
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:05 pm
by davidr
Yes please! All I need is some words about you and the work you've done and some high quality photos and I'll do the rest. The email address is
xjs.jec@gmail.com
Cheers!
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:33 pm
by BigBlueCat
Got quite a few pics and stuff from a recent KWE upgrade, would it make a decent article. Not a massive writer but I'll have a go.
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm
by davidr
Got quite a few pics and stuff from a recent KWE upgrade, would it make a decent article. Not a massive writer but I'll have a go.
Dave - that would be superb. As many good quality photos as you can manage and some words of introduction about yourself, how long you've had the car etc along with as much detail about the work KWE did for you as possible would be fantastic. Don't worry about format, spelling, making it look pretty etc - I can do all of that!
If you can send it to me at
xjs.jec@gmail.com that would be great.
You can ring me on 07774 195661 if you want to talk it through.
Thanks very much
David
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:40 am
by BigBlueCat
all of what you asked for davidr, should land in your email box this morning, hope you can make something out of the jumble.