I've just booked for the Saturday Windsor Castle get together. Will take the XJS, anybody else going?
Nick
Windsor Castle 6th May
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it. I have been overruled by my domestic management and told that "we are going to the Badminton Horse Trials as usual so stop arguing!"
Can I make a request please? Any members taking their XJS please send me a couple of photos and a few words and I'll see if we can get a couple of pages of them in the magazine.
Have a good weekend (and think of me and my credit card being dragged around all the trade stands at Badminton!)
Regards
David
Can I make a request please? Any members taking their XJS please send me a couple of photos and a few words and I'll see if we can get a couple of pages of them in the magazine.
Have a good weekend (and think of me and my credit card being dragged around all the trade stands at Badminton!)
Regards
David
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
I'm going to be there and in the Parade in my XJR-S.
It's been off the road for 9 months and only passed an MOT on Tuesday. It was stripped in a spray booth on Thursday last week... Monday night at 2am I was fitting the exhaust! Still door cards to refit tonight and give it a good wash, but it's going to make it!
I've got some pics of the process if you'd like a story for the magazine.
It's been off the road for 9 months and only passed an MOT on Tuesday. It was stripped in a spray booth on Thursday last week... Monday night at 2am I was fitting the exhaust! Still door cards to refit tonight and give it a good wash, but it's going to make it!
I've got some pics of the process if you'd like a story for the magazine.
1992 XJR-S 6.0L JaguarSport Tuned V12
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Yes please! All I need is some words about you and the work you've done and some high quality photos and I'll do the rest. The email address is xjs.jec@gmail.com
Cheers!
Cheers!
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
- BigBlueCat
- Posts:26
- Joined:Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm
- Location:On the Sunny Kent coast.
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Got quite a few pics and stuff from a recent KWE upgrade, would it make a decent article. Not a massive writer but I'll have a go.
Cheers
Dave
1990 XJS convertable.
With the 2017's underneath
Land Rover Discovery Sport up rated to 245bhp
Jaguar Premium Lux XF Sportbrake.
Dave
1990 XJS convertable.
With the 2017's underneath
Land Rover Discovery Sport up rated to 245bhp
Jaguar Premium Lux XF Sportbrake.
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
Dave - that would be superb. As many good quality photos as you can manage and some words of introduction about yourself, how long you've had the car etc along with as much detail about the work KWE did for you as possible would be fantastic. Don't worry about format, spelling, making it look pretty etc - I can do all of that!Got quite a few pics and stuff from a recent KWE upgrade, would it make a decent article. Not a massive writer but I'll have a go.
If you can send it to me at xjs.jec@gmail.com that would be great.
You can ring me on 07774 195661 if you want to talk it through.
Thanks very much
David
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
- BigBlueCat
- Posts:26
- Joined:Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm
- Location:On the Sunny Kent coast.
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
all of what you asked for davidr, should land in your email box this morning, hope you can make something out of the jumble.
Cheers
Dave
1990 XJS convertable.
With the 2017's underneath
Land Rover Discovery Sport up rated to 245bhp
Jaguar Premium Lux XF Sportbrake.
Dave
1990 XJS convertable.
With the 2017's underneath
Land Rover Discovery Sport up rated to 245bhp
Jaguar Premium Lux XF Sportbrake.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

