Thanks to Rob for a blast up the hill in the XJR
a big thank you to the JEC for a different sort of event , lets do another some time
Pop , ref the 55 plate, maybe its a re-imported IOM ( or somewhere )car that had to be re-registered ?
BB
Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove
happy with that BB, got quicker as the day went on too, so should have had a sub 60 sec run at some point, not that it matters as it was NON COMPETETIVE!!Rob , timed you at 63 seconds mate ,
vid is 238 meg , so got to resize before sending
BB
I know, I know, but tbh I was in a four door family saloon, road tyres, overheating and passengers to carry and scare witless!!Current hill climb record 36.24 seconds.....![]()
Must do better.......
Many congrats to all involved, I think we missed a classic and very special JEC day out.
Tony and Libby
I know, I know, but tbh I was in a four door family saloon, road tyres, overheating and passengers to carry and scare witless!!Current hill climb record 36.24 seconds.....![]()
Must do better.......
Many congrats to all involved, I think we missed a classic and very special JEC day out.
Tony and Libby


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests