James
Thanks for that very frank reply, a few points.
" if you have any ideas or points to raise about the website, please either call or email me. Paul Sinnot will (hopefully) confirm, I am approachable and willing to talk about how we can best bring the Club forward, especially in relation to the website."
Do we really need to email you? The BB is a very immediate way of communication and surely if a member posts here then they have expressed their view for all, including the powers that be to see? I presume that all the Club Committee are regularly monitoring or at least pointed in the direction of relevent BB posts nowadays?

If not........
"I am not going to sit here and make excuses, there is alot more we can do, and want to do, most of it comes down to time and man power to implement, we simply do not have"
I'm actually pleased to hear this, bizarrely. In the past the problem has been that the Club Committee showed little or no interest in web based developments, new technolgy ideas or the BB in general.
"All I can do is confirm that we have already started the consultation on the next generation of the website"
Oh dear.....here we go again........
All of the above points are made semi tongue in cheek

, without offence being meant, but nonetheless are based on bitter experience. Some of us have been banging on about these things for years with precious little interest or support from "The Management". I really do hope that this is about to change. It's long overdue.
Regards
See you all on Friday At the NEC
TonyS