tyres for X351 3.0D
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:12 pm
I have a 2104 XJ and the time has come to replace the tyres.
Currently running on OEM Dunlop SportMaxx but as I have the oppoertuniy to now change them I am wondering if there are any options for me
I am in my 80's so I am not looking at fast cornering down country lanes, stopping distance and fast speeds.
My priorities now are for comfort and quietness - I like to waft !!
My wheels are 20" Kasugas.
I am not necessarily a tyre snob and prepared to accept a mid range tyre if my parameters can be met - and of course i will save some cash
Does anyone have any suggestions or experience of non OEM tyres ??
Many thanks
Richard
Currently running on OEM Dunlop SportMaxx but as I have the oppoertuniy to now change them I am wondering if there are any options for me
I am in my 80's so I am not looking at fast cornering down country lanes, stopping distance and fast speeds.
My priorities now are for comfort and quietness - I like to waft !!
My wheels are 20" Kasugas.
I am not necessarily a tyre snob and prepared to accept a mid range tyre if my parameters can be met - and of course i will save some cash
Does anyone have any suggestions or experience of non OEM tyres ??
Many thanks
Richard