Hello from Ireland!

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

Joakim
Posts:5
Joined:Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 pm
Location:Co. Meath, Ireland
Hello from Ireland!

Postby Joakim » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi all,

I'm a new member to the club and just want to say hello to all fellow XJS fans! Currently I am sans Jag of any description, but am looking for an early ('75-'82/'83) XJS, preferably one in very good condition but not too pricey... Bad combination of requirements I'm sure! :D Desire and budget tend to head in the opposite direction, but I'm sure with a bit of patience I'll eventually find my dream car.

The good things is that my wife is even more keen on an XJS than I am! :)

Cheers,
Joakim
'75 Triumph Stag
(I know, not exactly a Jag, but I'll get one eventually...)

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Hello from Ireland!

Postby J44EAG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Hello Joakim,

This might interest you. An XJS that I have for sale.

http://www.jec.org.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 635#p33635

PM me for more details.

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

User avatar
BigCatXJS

Moderator
Posts:744
Joined:Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 am

Re: Hello from Ireland!

Postby BigCatXJS » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 am

Welcome!

I hope that you will find the bulletin board and forum a really useful resource in your search for a XJ-S.

Best regards,
Rich.

Joakim
Posts:5
Joined:Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 pm
Location:Co. Meath, Ireland

Re: Hello from Ireland!

Postby Joakim » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks guys!

Looking forward to learning more about the XJS, and hopefully I'll be able to purchase a good one soon enough.

Mike - I'll keep an eye on your trials and tribulations with your XJS, and if you still have it in a couple of months time I wouldn't mind trying to come and view it.

Cheers,
Joakim
'75 Triumph Stag
(I know, not exactly a Jag, but I'll get one eventually...)

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Hello from Ireland!

Postby J44EAG » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:04 pm

No problem, my friend.

Just ordered the track rod end. Two types available so my parts man is ordering both just to be certain I have the right one when I get onto the job.

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests