Page 1 of 1

Hi All

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am
by Reg
Hi,

I've been a member of the JEC for a while but not used the Forum (some may know me from another forum and a few shows), so thought I would stick my oar in on this forum aswell...

Cheers


Reg
('89 Green Convertible)

Re: Hi All

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:22 am
by BigCatXJS
Welcome Chris ;>)

You might want to take a look at the Events thread where I'm currently after suggestions for Events/Visits next year - all feedback welcomed.

Cheers, Rich.

Re: Hi All

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm
by Reg
Hi Rich,

Hope you are well.

I would be interested in any events/visits, will look at the thread...

Cheers

Reg

Re: Hi All

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 pm
by Brakebuster
welcome

got any pics


BB 8)

Re: Hi All

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 pm
by PaulE
Hello Reg,

Good to se another XJS receiving the resto treatment. Where are you located? If not too far N.Lincs region may tempt you to some events next year.

Re: Hi All

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 pm
by Reg
Thanks for your replies,

Some photos of my XJS on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59034633@N06/

The ones of the fuel tank are from when I removed it because of a pinhole which caused bad odours in the boot leak and had it repaired and sealed with Re-Nu.

Paul I'm in Leicestershire and try to get to events when I can

Cheers
Reg