Greetings from CAMBS
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 pm
My name is Jay and my wife Gina and I are new to the Jaguar scene and the JEC. We have a 10 year old boy and reside near Huntingdon.
Our first and current Jaguar is a 1980 XJ-S, British Racing Green with biscut interior. We used the clubs services to have a pre-purchase inspection to assist in our decion to buy.
I am eager to learn about the Jag as I enjoy working on cars. My previous experience is maintaining two corvettes now in storage. I must admit I do like that V12 as compared to my V8s.
We all look forward to meeting the members and participating in club events.
Our first and current Jaguar is a 1980 XJ-S, British Racing Green with biscut interior. We used the clubs services to have a pre-purchase inspection to assist in our decion to buy.
I am eager to learn about the Jag as I enjoy working on cars. My previous experience is maintaining two corvettes now in storage. I must admit I do like that V12 as compared to my V8s.
We all look forward to meeting the members and participating in club events.