Where is it now ?
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm
Hi to all you current owners !!!!!
I moved on from my XJ-S a few years ago now (more than I care to remember !!!!) and currently enjoy my XK-R. However, I still have a fondness for the model and wonder where it may be now ? Having checked the DVLA data base I note the record shows the car is currently taxed and apparently survives !!
The details that come to mind are:
Registraion number : F401 MPF
Model: 3.6 litre auto.
Spec: Signal red / ivory full leather.
First registered: September 1988
I owned the car from approximately late 1989 until around 1992. When purchased recorded mileage was approx 12,000 and around 18,000 when I sold it. I believe subsequent to my selling the car it found it's way into H.A.Fox of Guildford where it was retailed as an approved used Jaguar but after that I lost track of it !!!!!
I'd be very interested to hear what became of it in the period between then and now. When I sold the car it was in concours condition so hopefully someone has loved it !!!!!
Kind regards,
Ray Brooks.
I moved on from my XJ-S a few years ago now (more than I care to remember !!!!) and currently enjoy my XK-R. However, I still have a fondness for the model and wonder where it may be now ? Having checked the DVLA data base I note the record shows the car is currently taxed and apparently survives !!
The details that come to mind are:
Registraion number : F401 MPF
Model: 3.6 litre auto.
Spec: Signal red / ivory full leather.
First registered: September 1988
I owned the car from approximately late 1989 until around 1992. When purchased recorded mileage was approx 12,000 and around 18,000 when I sold it. I believe subsequent to my selling the car it found it's way into H.A.Fox of Guildford where it was retailed as an approved used Jaguar but after that I lost track of it !!!!!
I'd be very interested to hear what became of it in the period between then and now. When I sold the car it was in concours condition so hopefully someone has loved it !!!!!
Kind regards,
Ray Brooks.