Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Moderators:davidr, BigCatXJS, dhdove

fergolf
Posts:11
Joined:Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm
Location:Spain
Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby fergolf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello to everybody:

I'm from Spain. My cat is a '89 3.6 manual, in Westminster blue with Doeskin trim.

I'm his third owner, and I did buy it in 2012.

I hope learn a lot in this forum. Now I'll try to post some pics of it.

User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby robv12 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:59 pm

welcome and enjoy the forum and our club

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby davidr » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello fergolf and welcome. You'll find lots of good information in the previous posts here but if there's anything you'd like to ask or share then please feel free!
Looking forward to seeing some photos!
Regards
David
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible

Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate

fergolf
Posts:11
Joined:Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm
Location:Spain

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby fergolf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

fergolf
Posts:11
Joined:Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm
Location:Spain

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby fergolf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Now there're minor changes from these pictures, as I've fitted 225/60 tyres and a Nardi wood steering wheel.

Paint looks well in pictures, as I've always care of it, applying wax, but really need a polish to delete swirls.

If you find a mistake in my words, just sorry for my poor English

fergolf
Posts:11
Joined:Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm
Location:Spain

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby fergolf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Image

a last picture in the 2014 Classic & Legends meeting in Cheste circuit, near Valencia

davidr

Moderator
Posts:2464
Joined:Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Location:Salisbury, Wilts

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby davidr » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks for the pictures and don't worry about your English - probably better than mine!
The car looks lovely!

Brakebuster
Posts:3145
Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Location:Gloucester UK

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby Brakebuster » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 pm

welcome

a good looking car


BB :D
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior

old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type

User avatar
BigCatXJS

Moderator
Posts:744
Joined:Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 am

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby BigCatXJS » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Nice Cat :D

Welcome.
1989 Jaguar XJ-S V12 HE 5-speed manual
1994 Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign
2003 Jaguar S-TYPE R
2006 Jaguar XJ Sovereign TDVi
2007 Mercedes CLK350 Convertible
2010 BMW E92 3 Series Coupe
Past:
1996 Daimler Six LWB
2004 Volvo S60 D5 (RICA 210bhp)
1985 E28 BMW M535

User avatar
DrSebWilkes
Posts:68
Joined:Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:00 pm
Location:Cheshire
Contact:

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby DrSebWilkes » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Very nice! Cheeky manual too :) And if you ever need to speak Spanish I'll totally understand; I'll translate for you ;)

One thing I just adore about the pre-facelifts is the instrument cluster <3
I'm Seb Wilkes, 17, with a 92 XJS. Links: My YouTube channel & XJS webpage, JaguarXJS.net Feel free to have a look :lol: :D 8)

pimgmx
Posts:66
Joined:Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 am
Location:Haarlem area, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Hello from Spain with my 3.6

Postby pimgmx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Welcome!

Great handling combination, that 3.6 engine with the manual gearbox, excellent choice!
the ex-daily: 93 3.2 Sovereign http://bit.ly/14GTNrq
the minter: 93 4.0 Insignia http://bit.ly/1iGrmsU
the hooligan: 95 XJR http://bit.ly/1cW11DN
the GT: 89 5.3 XJ-S http://bit.ly/1WQGpC5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest