Is there water temperature gauge reading on the XF that can be displayed?
Looking through the manual there does not seem to be this facility.
Temperature gauge
Moderator:cawthrm
- 3.8etypephil

- Posts:238
- Joined:Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:23 pm
- Location:Watton & Budapest.
- Contact:
Re: Temperature gauge
Not via the standard set up; it can be read via the OBD port on a suitable device, for trouble shooting, but that doesn't offer peace of mind on the road.
It's really annoying not having dashboard instruments for temperature, oil pressure etc.; the last Jags with proper instrumentation were the X300/305/306.
It's really annoying not having dashboard instruments for temperature, oil pressure etc.; the last Jags with proper instrumentation were the X300/305/306.
Phil
2013 XFR
2008 XJR
2013 XFR
2008 XJR
Re: Temperature gauge
Hi Phil, Thank you for the imformation.
It seems strange to have both analogue and digital read outs for outside temperature, and no water temperature which is much more important .
It come to light last week when crawling around a Wild life park on a very hot day, I thought I would have liked to monitor the water temperature to to ensure the car would not overheat.
I bought the car just before lock down,even though it's lovely car some basic things seem to be missing including spare wheel of some sort.
Thank you again Rolyh
It seems strange to have both analogue and digital read outs for outside temperature, and no water temperature which is much more important .
It come to light last week when crawling around a Wild life park on a very hot day, I thought I would have liked to monitor the water temperature to to ensure the car would not overheat.
I bought the car just before lock down,even though it's lovely car some basic things seem to be missing including spare wheel of some sort.
Thank you again Rolyh
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest