Jaaaag SV8 new member
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Hi all, New to Jag ownership coming from many a lexus toyota over the years. Recently purchased a XF SV8 love the car especially the effortless power and the ride quality, interior quality, the looks and the fuel consumption
As with any new purchase (well with me any way) I like to give the car a once over and with this particular Jag which I purchased for below book price shall we say needed some sorting. I got the Jag cheaper than most because of an uneven idle a dent on the front wing which isn't really noticeable and maybe the front and rear bumper's need a repaint at some point nothing major.
Currently the Jag is being serviced at Mike Allen Services Wiltshire's Jaguar centre met Paul and a fellow called Dennis who runs the Wiltshire region very nice to meet you all made to feel welcome.
Currently the Jag is being serviced at Mike Allen Services Wiltshire's Jaguar centre met Paul and a fellow called Dennis who runs the Wiltshire region very nice to meet you all made to feel welcome.