Page 1 of 1

Picking it up tomorrow...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:58 pm
by RhysM
Went to see an XF-S the other day and am picking it up on Friday..
Not had a Jag before but am looking forward to driving it. It will be a bit different to my old Focus (which I'm getting rid of).
It's only the luxury version, and could've bought a higher up one but this one has the sports seats which are really comfy.

Anyway, I'm Rhys from near Goole (originally York)

Re: Picking it up tomorrow...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:50 pm
by davidr
Welcome Rhys - I has an XF-S for a while as my very day car and I loved it. I'm sure you will too!
Please show us some photos when you've picked up the car

Re: Picking it up tomorrow...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 pm
by RhysM
Here's a few pics from the seller's driveway when I put down a deposit. Flew through the MOT as the seller said he'd put a full ticket on it the next day. 8)

Image

Image

Image

:D

Re: Picking it up tomorrow...

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am
by Andy P
Hi RhysM,
Looks very smart Rhys.
Hope you enjoy your new car,like the chrome flashes on the front bumper.
Have a nice drive home :D .
Take care.
Andy