Page 1 of 1

Spare car key & fob west Yorkshire

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:25 am
by sharontowers987
Hi, I have a 2013 xj and the car came with only one key. Does anyone know the best way to get a spare key and fob made. I am in Dewsbury West Yorkshire. Thanks.

Re: Spare car key & fob west Yorkshire

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:49 am
by Andy P
Hi sharontowers987.
You can buy a replacement key and fob but they will need to be programmed to your car by a dealer or an auto locksmith.
You can find the key and fob's on eBay or do an internet search but make sure you get the correct Mhz for your car.
If I were you I would give my local dealer a call or a good independent specialist before buying one elsewhere.
Good luck and hope you get it sorted.
Andy :D