Spare car key & fob west Yorkshire
Moderator:ct575
-
sharontowers987

- Posts:2
- Joined:Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:30 pm
Hi, I have a 2013 xj and the car came with only one key. Does anyone know the best way to get a spare key and fob made. I am in Dewsbury West Yorkshire. Thanks.
Re: Spare car key & fob west Yorkshire
Hi sharontowers987.
You can buy a replacement key and fob but they will need to be programmed to your car by a dealer or an auto locksmith.
You can find the key and fob's on eBay or do an internet search but make sure you get the correct Mhz for your car.
If I were you I would give my local dealer a call or a good independent specialist before buying one elsewhere.
Good luck and hope you get it sorted.
Andy
You can buy a replacement key and fob but they will need to be programmed to your car by a dealer or an auto locksmith.
You can find the key and fob's on eBay or do an internet search but make sure you get the correct Mhz for your car.
If I were you I would give my local dealer a call or a good independent specialist before buying one elsewhere.
Good luck and hope you get it sorted.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest