Hi.
I'm an XJS owner myself but my brother in law is looking for an XKR. He is going to see this one tomorrow; does anybody on here know of it or even own it?
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... &logcode=p
Ta.
steve
XKR for sale; anybody know it?
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: XKR for sale; anybody know it?
Thanks for the response people.
Probably why I drive an XJS.
Probably why I drive an XJS.
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: XKR for sale; anybody know it?
The car may not be known by frequenters of the bulletin board but that doesn't stop it being a good (or a bad car!). There's no substitute for a thorough examination of any second hand car, especially if it's 15 years old. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest