Does anyone know of any bluetooth receiver i can fit in my radio cassette to convert to bluetooth so i can play my tunes in my iphone ?
Ive an XK8 2000 model
XK8 bluetooth receiver
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: XK8 bluetooth receiver
arsvita Bluetooth 5.0 Cassette to Aux Adapter for Car, Tape Audio Adapter, Hands-Free Call, Charcoal Black https://amzn.eu/d/4gl8S46
No idea if it will work but don’t see why not.
No idea if it will work but don’t see why not.
Andy
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
Re: XK8 bluetooth receiver
I tried one (can't remember the make) in my S Type and it was dreadful.
It was very cheap mind and I didn't have a cassette head cleaner to use first plus I had no idea of the state of the cassette side anyway.
It might be worth a punt for a few quid.
It was very cheap mind and I didn't have a cassette head cleaner to use first plus I had no idea of the state of the cassette side anyway.
It might be worth a punt for a few quid.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
