LHD Jaguar XJ6/XJ8/Soveriegn wanted!!
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:19 am
Hello All,
I am a Jaguar fan living in France and I am looking for a LHD car!! I can't find a decent car anywhere.... Sure there are cars for sale but the quality and price are are not good. It seems to me that although the cars are available the 'locals' don't appreciate the true essence of owning these cars and I have seen a lot of high mileage expensive examples that are commanding a high price just because they are a Jaguar!!
So I am giving up this approach - I have bought a LHD Jaguar from England before so I know they exist BUT WHERE ARE THEY???? Can anybody help???
Cheers.
I am a Jaguar fan living in France and I am looking for a LHD car!! I can't find a decent car anywhere.... Sure there are cars for sale but the quality and price are are not good. It seems to me that although the cars are available the 'locals' don't appreciate the true essence of owning these cars and I have seen a lot of high mileage expensive examples that are commanding a high price just because they are a Jaguar!!
So I am giving up this approach - I have bought a LHD Jaguar from England before so I know they exist BUT WHERE ARE THEY???? Can anybody help???
Cheers.